Viessmann Biomass Boilers are advanced wood pellet boilers. They’re fully automated and equipped with control and safety devices for reliable, efficient and safe operation. When the cold of winter is bearing down on you and your family, you can rest assured that Boiler Pro technicians have the knowledge and experience necessary to properly install and configure Viessmann Biomass Boilers in your home or cottage. Viessmann Biomass Boilers provide the heat you need through cold winter months.
Floor-standing, fully automatic wood pellet boiler.
Rated input: 44 to 193 MBH.
- Fully automatic pellet boiler with a heating input range of 44 to 193 MBH / 13 to 57 kW.
- High-efficiency of up to 85% for excellent utilization of wood energy.
- Innovative combustion technology for very low emission levels.
- Flexible and space-saving installation.
- Electronic control with plain text user prompts and remote control monitoring options.
- Automatic ash removal through a stainless finned grate ensures highly reliable operation and long cleaning intervals (ash bin requires emptying only once or twice a year).
- High operational reliability provided by rotary lock valve for 100% back-burn protection.
- Flexible fuel feed, e.g. pellet vacuum system with hopper or auger system.
The Vitorond 100, with its triple-pass heat exchanger, is designed to achieve a high level of efficiency while providing exceptional comfort. Unlike single-pass boilers, the Vitorond 100 guides flue gasses through the heat exchanger three times, allowing the greatest amount of heat extraction to be achieved. This design significantly increases the efficiency of the boiler and results in excellent fuel utilization, reducing emissions and your heating cost.
The compact Vitoligno 300-C is a fully automatic wood pellet boiler for a wide range of applications – from residential homes to buildings with higher heat demand.
It offers versatile and flexible fuel feed possibilities and can be converted quickly and easily from automatic to manual fuel feed.
The boiler features an input range of 44 to 193 MBH at a modulation ratio of 1:3, and ultra-low energy consumption.
or call 647-547-6079 for more information.