Installing ductless air conditioning is an excellent cooling solution for homes and businesses. When it comes to installing ductless air conditioning there are a few things you should know. Check out this great list of things to consider about installing ductless air conditioning, so you can make the right choices moving forward.
Things To Consider When Installing Ductless Air Conditioning
- Ductless air conditioning is an excellent solution for homes that don’t have existing ductwork as well as homes that just need cooling in a selected area.
- Choosing the right ductless air conditioner for your needs is important. There are many different brands, sizes, capacities, mounting options, and styles. It can be overwhelming at first, so discussing your options with an experienced and reputable HVAC technician is essential.
- There are varying capacities of ductless air conditioners, which directly affects their cooling ability, their energy efficiency, and their price.
- Ductless air conditioners can be put anywhere in order to cool an entire room, a hallway, a shed or anywhere else cooling is needed.
- Installing ductless air conditioning doesn’t involve any construction at all. All that’s needed is to mount the indoor and outdoor units, and drill a hole through an exterior wall to all the two to be connected.
- Ductless air conditioners can be installed on the wall, ceiling, or stand alone on the floor.
- Installation can be done in less than a day.
- One outdoor condenser unit can supply cooling power for multiple indoor air handling units if necessary.
Overall, installing ductless air conditioning is a great solution for any home. It’s easy, affordable and will cost you less on your energy bill compared to central air conditioners.
For more information about installing ductless air conditioning or to schedule an installation appointment contact Ductless Air today: 647-547-6079
Ductless Air has been installing ductless air conditioning units in Toronto, York Region and the rest of the GTA for over 30 years.