The Benefits of Ductless Air Installation
You may have heard that ductless air conditioning is better than other types of air conditioning. This statement isn’t completely wrong because it’s an excellent choice, but it’s important to know when you should choose ductless air installation over other options. A few common conceptions surrounding ductless air conditioning is that it doesn’t waste energy cooling areas that aren’t in use and that ductless air installation costs less. There are numerous conversations floating around out there so here are some of the benefits straight from a Ductless Air ductless air installation professional.
Wisdom From a Ductless Air Installation Expert
Overall, ductless air installation is a legitimate cooling option that can be much more suitable in most situations than central air conditioning. However, it’s important to keep in mind that ductless air conditioning works best for spot cooling and networked cooling, which means it can be used to target specific areas. They typically aren’t used to cool very large commercial or industrial rooms, but are found more in small and medium-sized commercial and residential buildings. On the whole maintenance and operation cost less than traditional ducted systems, so over time ductless air installation will also save you money.
Ductless air installation is typically the first thing to be recommended for homes without duct systems. They’re also great options for homes that do have ductwork, but it doesn’t properly cool particular areas and additional cooling is required.
- Ductless air installation takes place on a room to room and individual basis. This allows homeowners to target specific areas and also build their cooling network over time if initial cost is a factor.
- Cooling individual rooms is a great way to save energy because energy isn’t wasted cooling rooms and areas that aren’t in use.
- They’re excellent solutions for sun rooms, small additions that don’t have ductwork, sheds and other small yard buildings.
- Ductless air conditioning is incredibly non-invasive. It takes very little time and literally no construction aside from drilling a hole in an exterior wall. This is where the indoor and outdoor units will be connected.
- Ductless units are remote-controlled and can also be set through a thermostat. There are numerous ways to customize your cooling experience with ductless air installation.
- Ductless air installation through Ductless Air always takes place without any complications or issues.
For more information or to make an appointment contact Ductless Air today: 647-547-6079. Ductless Air has been installing ductless air conditioners in Toronto, York Region and the rest of the GTA for over 30 years.